Hero Image Url:
Black Friday originated in the United States and was applied to the day after Thanksgiving, where stores would open early once a year after the holiday. Black Friday is now a yearly seasonal trend all over the UK and worldwide, where everyone looks forward to splashing the cash in the run up to Christmas.
Black Friday was originally a one-day event, where retailers would heavily decrease their prices for 24 hours, now, particularly online, Black Friday is a two-week shopping event with retailers battling it out to start their sales the earliest in the hope of attracting more customers first.
For the entire year of operating at a loss (in the red) stores would then earn a profit on the day after thanksgiving, as shoppers would be spending so much on discounted merchandise. This meant retailers going from in the red to black and this is where the ‘black’ part comes from.
At Bloc Blinds Black Friday will commence on the 27th November and run to the 29th, with Cyber Monday following close after on the 30th November.
- Start early
- Get comfy safely in your home
- Choose your blind and fabric
- Enter your measurements
- Choose any additional accessories needed
- Order your perfect blind
Measure and fit Measure and Fit
Measure protect Measure Protect
- We understand that measuring and fitting blinds can be a tricky business. Whilst we do everything, we can to ensure the information is accurate, both in written and video instructions, sometimes it can be easier to let someone else do it for you.
0% finance 0% Finance
- With Measure Protect™ you can guarantee a perfect fit for every blind. We will insure your measurements against mistakes, even if the new size is slightly bigger
- We will collect your blinds, make the necessary amendments and send the new blinds back to you
- Price is calculated on a per-product basis
- With our 0% finance options, you can spread the cost and purchase multiple blinds to transform your home with flexible monthly payments.
- There are no hidden interest charges, so the price you see is the price you pay.
- Choose between 6, 9- or 12-month instalments. The value of your order simply needs to be over £250 and not exceed £15,000.